Inner Journey

Our life today is the result of the doors we've already opened, the answers we've already found, the traditions we've followed and the paths and choices we've taken. This is our comfort zone. 

But in order for life and evolution to continue, and for the new to be born, we need to leave this comfort zone, which is not only challenging, but we encounter a lot of resistance along the way. The new comes through change, through the new doors we open and the new questions we ask. 


Venturing into the unknown is like putting on a new shoe, which hurts until it fits, but then becomes an extension of our feet. And so, between intuition, memories, dreams, fears and resistance, my journey to Chapada dos Veadeiros began. The soul won out, planting faith in my heart that I had to be there and confidence that everything would be perfect, whatever it was.


With many questions bubbling up inside me, I got on the plane, hardly knowing what awaited me. Between hikes and baths, meditations and deep conversations, acrobatics and campfires, good laughs and tears, I lived what I needed to live, looked, prayed, felt, understood, trusted, let go and listened to what my soul really wanted. 

In the hot soil of the Cerrado, when it was no longer possible to remain silent, 

my body purged fears and weaknesses, accessing strength and determination. And in the nourishing waters, my soul was touched and the clarity of the path was revealed to me.


Letting go of fear and sadness, praying for clarity and cleansing, I went deeper and deeper into myself, as well as into the rivers and waterfalls around me, accessing the incredible healing power and love that nature has to offer. 


Without the fears and controls preventing me from seeing and listening to what the soul so vehemently wanted to show me, I was able to see beyond the fragment, pour out my waters alongside the storms, and shout my pains in the voice of the thunder. 


Guided by a gaze that saw me far beyond what I could see, I saw beauty and love revealed. The beauty and love that heal wounds left open by life's journeys. 


Pain reveals what we need to look at, transform and let go of, but it is love that allows true healing. Even though I already knew this rationally, I was able to experience it in this incredible place. I leave here more alive, clearer, more determined and filled with love and strength to continue the journey.


And you, what are the next doors your soul wants to open? 


Silence, listen, dream and take the next small step towards it. 


A warm hug from the Cerrado


Narjara Thamiz

Ps- if you feel called to live an experience like this, write to me.


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Reflexões sobre a saúde!

Prayer of Acknowledgement and Transformation

Jornada Interior